1. Tickets are nonrefundable. However, tickets are fully transferable if done through SWL Campout directly. Ticket is NOT shareable, nor transferable, once checked in. If the purchaser cannot attend for the full duration of the event, no partial refunds, discounts or ticket transferability will be permitted.
2. This is a Rain or Shine Event.
3. Depending on conditions at time of Event, all State and Federal Regulations will be enforced.
4. Personal conduct rules and regulations include, but are not limited to, ALL Smoke Circle Group Rules and Standards as well as Campground Rules and Codes of Conduct.
5. You Assume all risks, hazards and dangers arising from or relating in a way to the risks of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to Covid-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and hereby waives all claims and potential claims against hosts and affiliated entities.
6. You voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring before, during or after the event, and you waive any claims for personal injury or death against us, facilities, other participants, all of our affiliated entities, and employees on behalf of yourself. You bear all risks of inclement weather.
7. Alcohol and Cannabis MUST be used responsibly. Failing to do so, will result in being asked to leave the premises and event, WITHOUT refund.
8. Violence, altercations or any other disrespectful behavior will result in a forfeiture of your ticket and dismissal of the premises.
9. Any damage or disregard to camp property, grounds, equipment, etc., will result in expulsion from the campground. PLEASE drive/walk on designated pathways to help minimize our impact on the grounds.
10. You assume all risks for theft, property damage, acts of nature, and unforeseen circumstances.
11. Trash, including cigarette butts will be disposed of properly. Sites will be kept clean and sanitary.
12. Be respectful of your neighbors.
13. Group Host will enforce all rules as needed. All Issues, concerns, suggestions should be brought to a Camp Host.
14. Those with medical needs get first access to close proximity to electricity.
15. ONLY Certified and Registered Service Animals, will be permitted.
16. Photo ID MUST be provided at time of check-in and name on Photo ID MUST match Registration List.
17. Car Camping is only allowed for RV tickets.
18. EVERY attendee will need an individual ticket. IF in a group that will be staying in 1 of the VERY LIMITED RV Spaces, 1 member will need an RV Ticket, the rest of the members of the group will need an individual ticket. The area will still be used for tents, as needed.